Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Shape/Color Cartoon Character

This is Ipsum and she is my idea of what a cup of pudding would look like. Because I lived in Japan last year, I suddenly remembered all of the good food I bought ( and wasted my money on ) and decided to make my character based on pudding. Ipsum was born in a pudding factory in Japan and is now sailing down a river of chocolate on her plate. She is usually chill and goes with the flow, like the way a cup of pudding would jiggle whichever way you forced it to. ( that sounds weird lol ) But if you anger her ( which is very hard to do ) she will cut you with her scythe/sharp spoon. Her favorite things to do is listening to music ( K-Pop ) and dancing ( she just wiggles ). Her least favorite things are other people's unwanted opinion and zucchini. Ipsum's job is a ferry man for other people's characters to cross the chocolate river.

1 comment: