Friday, February 8, 2019

Decorate an Empty Room

This is my decorated room. Because I have this awesome ability called hoarding, I like having very little in my room at the very beginning of moving in. Otherwise, lots of junk will accumulate on the previous junk I have. In reality, if I could decorate my own room it would have dark honey wood flooring and the Japanese walls. ( I don't know how to describe it but it was white and got scraped easily ) And my bed would be on the floor set in a bed frame of dark wood with a big fluffy blanket and prints of my favorite artists. There would be a lot of hanging plants and a bookshelf with fairy lights hanging around the walls. For this project i played around with the proportions of the picture, bed, and rug. It was quite a process of stretching and redoing. What I am trying to say is this is not my ideal bedroom but I don't think it looks bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment